MaxiTile Roof Siding
MaxiTile specializes in roofing and siding products and is headquartered in Texas. Their mission is be considered North America's top choice for fiber cement products.
The company offers roofing products made from natural and synthetic fibers, sand, cement, additives and pigments. The company describes their products as: lightweight, easy to apply and affordable. As with all MaxiTile products, the roofing range is fire retardant and very durable.
Consumers can choose from the following MaxiRoofing products:
- MaxiLITE P10: A Spanish inspired product, the MaxiLite P10 comes is a 4-Corrugated tile that adds that traditional Spanish beauty.
- MaxiSHAKE and Maxi SLATE: these products give the appearance of wood and stone, respectively.
- MultiSLATE: fiber-cement product that mimics the appearance of stone. Suitable for European-style architecture.
Care and Maintenance
MaxiTile gives some guidelines on care and maintenance on their warranty sheet and the main points to note are:
- If fungus begins to grow on the roof, take all steps necessary to remove it quickly
- Avoid using power spray devices for washing the roof
- Only use manufacturer approved cleansing materials
- Clear the roof of all pine needles, dirt, leaves and such debris on an annual basis
- Keep walking on the roof to a minimum
- The product must be installed in one of the 50 US States.
- Must have been installed by a licenced contractor and maintained as directed.
- If the product is damaged, consumers must make every effort to protect property that could be affected by the defect.
Defect or damage due to fungus or mould growth is not covered by the warranty.
Are you looking for reputable roofing contractors? Roof.info has partnered with a number of companies that provide free roofing quotes from pre-screened, licensed and insured roofers. Try it now! It's quick, easy and free!
Contact Information for MaxiTile
12950 Country Parkway, Suite 180
San Antonio, TX 78216
Customer Service Phone number: (800) 451-2003
Corporate Office Phone number: (210) 545-7310