Timberline ShinglesWrite a review of Timberline shingles
Read Reviews of Timberline Shingles
Timberline architectural shingles are made to look like wood shakes. They are rated Class A for fire and wind (the top safety ratings available). They make several models:
- Grand Timberline™
- Timberline Select® 40
- Timberline 30
- Timberline Ultra®
Patented features include Micro Weave® core to lengthen life and Dura Grip® seal (special installation) to protect against high wind blow-off. Timberline shingles vary in thickness, appearance, and choice of color by brand name.
Timberline is a brand of residential shingles owned by GAF. GAF Materials Corporation was founded in 1886. They are now among the largest commercial and residential roofing product manufacturers in North America.
GAF offers three warranty choices on their Timberline shingles. Coverage is dependent on warranty cost. The areas covered by the warranties are:
- Materials delivered defect-free from the manufacturer and installed per their recommendations; coverage varies from five to 50 years
- Entire roofing system is covered under two most extensive plans
- Installation labor varies from five years to lifetime, dependent on whatever length the shingle itself is guaranteed for
- Workmanship is guaranteed for 12 years maximum; under basic warranty, no coverage is provided
- 40-point factory inspection offered under highest warranty
- Warranty is transferable under all plans.
The top GAF warranty is called the "Golden Pledge" and is applicable to all Timberline shingles.
Are you looking for reputable roofing contractors? Roof.info has partnered with a number of companies that provide free roofing quotes from pre-screened, licensed and insured roofers. Try it now! It's quick, easy and free!
Phone: (973) 628-3000
1361 Alps Road
Wayne, New Jersey 07470